The Effect of Individual Guidance on Maladjusted Children with Respect to Personality Development and Achievement in Reading Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Effect of Individual Guidance on Maladjusted Children with Respect to Personality Development and Achievement in Reading
Author: Leith, Beulah ThorntonCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Webb, James F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Dougherty, James Henry, 1901-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The purpose of the study is to discover the maladjusted children in one first-grade classroom; to diagnose the behavior problems of the pupils by means of the case study procedure; to present methods of remedial treatment to eliminate the maladjustment; to set up a guidance program that will help individual maladjusted children adjust themselves; to provide information that will he useful to teachers in dealing with maladjusted children.
- Physical Description: xiv, 212 leaves
- Keyword: individual guidance
- Keyword: maladjusted children
- Keyword: personality development
- Keyword: achievement in reading
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Problem children -- Education.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Personality development.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Reading (Elementary)
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Leith, Beulah Thornton
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1622
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01622
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477522
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130212
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education