A Study of Instruction in Television in Texas Senior Colleges and of Employee Qualifications Sought by Texas Telecasters Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study of Instruction in Television in Texas Senior Colleges and of Employee Qualifications Sought by Texas Telecasters
Author: Helton, William BernardCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Toulouse, Robert B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Bonney, Merl E. (Merl Edwin), 1902-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: It is the purpose of this study to determine the status of instruction in non-technical television techniques and procedures in the senior colleges of Texas as well as a corresponding investigation into the offerings of out-of-state colleges and universities. Furthermore, this study is concerned with the future plans of these Texas universities and colleges relative to non-technical television instruction, as well as with determining some of the employee-qualifications sought by commercial telecasters now operating in Texas. A third phase of this study deals with a suggested curriculum in non-technical television procedures and techniques.
- Physical Description: v, 76 leaves
- Keyword: instruction
- Keyword: television
- Keyword: senior colleges
- Keyword: employee qualifications
- Keyword: telecasters
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television -- Study and teaching -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television broadcasting -- Study and teaching -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television journalists.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Helton, William Bernard
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1613
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01613
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477421
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130211
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education