Relative Effectiveness of Two Methods of Teaching Personal Development to Homemaking Girls Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Relative Effectiveness of Two Methods of Teaching Personal Development to Homemaking Girls
Author: Fagg, Carmen BerniceCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Luecke, Editha, b. 1894Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Hamilton, F. SidneyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The question as to whether to teach personality development as a separate unit or to include it as an integral part of the total homemaking program became a problem which required careful investigation. It became the purpose of this study, therefore, to determine whether more measurable growth in personality is achieved by teaching a special unit in personality than by including such subject matter as an integral part of the homemaking program.
- Physical Description: iv, 37 leaves
- Keyword: teaching
- Keyword: personal development
- Keyword: homemaking girls
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Home economics -- Study and teaching,
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Personality development.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County - Tioga
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Fagg, Carmen Bernice
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1612
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01612
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477419
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130210
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Home Economics
- Degree Discipline: Home Economics