iCAMP: Curate, Archive, Manage, Preserve Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title iCAMP: Curate, Archive, Manage, Preserve
Author: Halbert, MartinCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Coalition for Networked InformationContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-12-10
- Content Description: This presentation discusses the iCAMP project; Curate, Archive, Manage, Preserve. It discusses research data management curricula gaps, a summary of other key projects and findings, the iCAMP project aims and research methodology, gives a review of iCAMP results, and offers questions raised for the future.
- Physical Description: 27 p.
- Keyword: digital curation
- Keyword: archiving
- Keyword: preservation
- Keyword: curriculum
- Meeting: Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) Fall Meeting, 2012, Washington D.C., United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130184
- Academic Department: Libraries