Providing the ETDs of Today for the Researchers of Tomorrow Slide: 11 of 23
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
---c D un *or *'
.e *f s
1. Briefing on Access Levels and Embargoes of ETDs
2. Briefing on ETD Copyright Issues and Fair Use
3. Guidelines for Implementing ETD Programs - Roles &
4. Guidelines for Collecting Usage Metrics & Demonstrations of
Value for ETD Programs
5. Overview of Formats, Complex Content Objects, and Format
Migration Scenarios for ETDs
6. Overview of ETD Metadata & Lifecycle Event Record-Keeping
7. Guide to ETD Program Cost Estimation and Planning
8. Guide to Options for ETD Programs
UNT ETD Lifecycle Management NDLTD 12/11/12 Slide ii MetaArchive
NORT-TEXASMy C 0 0 PER A T I VE
Here’s what’s next.
This presentation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this slide or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current slide of this Presentation.
Halbert, Martin; Skinner, Katherine & Schultz, Matt. Providing the ETDs of Today for the Researchers of Tomorrow, presentation, December 11, 2012; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc130183/m1/11/: accessed November 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .