1987 ZYJ GODNIE! Solidarność nie pije Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1987 ZYJ GODNIE! Solidarność nie pije
- Series Title Polish Solidarity Movement (1980s)
- Parallel Title 1987 Live with Dignity. Solidarity Does Not Drink.
Printer: Szczesny, JerzyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Polish
Owner: Armada, KasiaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: alumnus; University of North Texas;
- Creation: 1980/1990
- Content Description: Poster used in the Polish Solidarity movement during the 1980s depicting five figures in reddish orange silhouette. The figure on the far left is chimpanzee like and the next four figures evolve to man. The man at the front of the line is holding a flower in one hand and his other hand holds up two fingers.
- Physical Description: 1 art original :
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Solidarity (Polish labor organization)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Propaganda -- Poland -- 20th century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): propaganda
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Poland
- Start Date: 1980~
- End Date: 1990~
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Accession or Local Control No: solidarity134
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130182