Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title Polish Solidarity Movement (1980s)
- Main Title Solidarność
- Parallel Title Solidarity
Printer: Szczesny, JerzyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Polish
Owner: Armada, KasiaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: alumnus; University of North Texas;
- Creation: 1980/1990
- Content Description: Postcard used in the Polish Solidarity movement during the 1980s depicting a cracked egg inside a broken, red basket.
- Physical Description: 1 art original :
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Solidarity (Polish labor organization)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Propaganda -- Poland -- 20th century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): propaganda
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Poland
- Start Date: 1980~
- End Date: 1990~
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Accession or Local Control No: solidarity131
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130179