Ku Lepszemu Jutru Teraz od Nowa Dynamiczny Rozwój coś Drgnęło Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ku Lepszemu Jutru Teraz od Nowa Dynamiczny Rozwój coś Drgnęło
- Series Title Polish Solidarity Movement (1980s)
- Parallel Title For the Better Tomorrow. Now the New Dynamic Development has Stirred Something.
Printer: Szczesny, JerzyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Polish
Owner: Armada, KasiaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: alumnus; University of North Texas;
- Creation: 1980/1990
- Content Description: Stamps used in the Polish Solidarity movement during the 1980s. On the left side of each of the four, a man's face is depicted in black. On the right side a number, 40 PRL, 30 PRL, 20 PRL, and 10, 40 LAT PRL, a red line aligns each stamp and forms a unified design that depicts a plummeting red mark.
- Physical Description: 4 art original : ink, paper
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Solidarity (Polish labor organization)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Propaganda -- Poland -- 20th century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): propaganda
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Poland
- Start Date: 1980~
- End Date: 1990~
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Accession or Local Control No: solidarity025a
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130076