[Jerzy Popiełuszko] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Jerzy Popiełuszko]
- Series Title Polish Solidarity Movement (1980s)
Printer: Szczesny, JerzyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Polish
Owner: Armada, KasiaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: alumnus; University of North Texas;
- Creation: 1980/1990
- Content Description: Poster used in the Polish Solidarity movement during the 1980s depicting a portrait of the Catholic priest Jerzy Popiełuszko. The figure is depicted in black on a white background. In the margins, registration marks can be seen for creating multiples of this image and in the lower right are the handwritten in pencil words, kolor czarny (drugi), color black, second.
- Physical Description: 1 art original :
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Solidarity (Polish labor organization)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Propaganda -- Poland -- 20th century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): propaganda
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Poland
- Start Date: 1980~
- End Date: 1990~
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Accession or Local Control No: solidarity015
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130065