Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ring
Artist: Navama, TamarCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2012
- No Language
- Content Description: This silver ring consists of a flat portion covered in alligator skin. A thin silver band then extends and narrows above the hand before curving back to the skin piercing it.
- Physical Description: 1 jewelry original : silver, alligator skin ; .75 x 1 x 2 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): rings (jewelry)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): skin (collagenous material)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): animal material
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): silver (metal)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Navama, Tamar
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2012, Navama, Tamar, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012113025
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129867
- Academic Department: Metalworking and Jewelry