Tail Shoes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tail Shoes
Artist: Navama, TamarCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2012
- No Language
- Content Description: This pair of hand-made shoes includes a tail like feature. They are natural in color with a closed toe.
- Physical Description: 1 pair shoes : natural cow hide, rubber ; 25 x 4 x 8 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): shoes (footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): cowhide
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): rubber (material)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): leatherworking
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Navama, Tamar
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2012, Tamar Navama, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012113009
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129857