[Adam Nussbaum Lecture, February 28, 1989: Part 3] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Adam Nussbaum Lecture, February 28, 1989: Part 3]
- Series Title Jazz Lecture Series (North Texas State University)
Performer: Nussbaum, AdamCreator Type: Personal
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1989-02-28
- Content Description: Jazz Lecture Series presentation by Adam Nussbaum on February 28, 1989 at 2:00PM at the UNT College of Music. It includes a lecture and performance by Adam Nussbaum, drums, interspersed with questions from the audience.
- Physical Description: 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz.
- Keyword: lectures
- Keyword: lecture series
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 1989-02-28
Name: Jazz Lecture SeriesCode: JAZLS
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- UNT Catalog No.: b2697297
- Call Number: LPCD 95516 v.75 disc 3
- OCLC: 57480686
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12984