Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Empty
Artist: Swihart, SamuelCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2012
- No Language
- Content Description: Image of still life painting that consists of an empty beer bottle and glass on a table with a couch in the background. Remote controls on the coffee table are in the bottom left of the painting. The style is realistic and the colors subdued. The painting was included in an exhibition in the Lightwell Gallery, Art Building in October, 2012.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : oil paint, linen ; 12 x 16 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): still lifes
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Swihart, Samuel
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2012, Samuel Swihart, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012101407
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129793