The Mask Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Mask
Artist: Swihart, SamuelCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2012
- No Language
- Content Description: Image of painting that consists of a portrait of a masked man, seated with his arm resting on a table. The horned mask is red with some black expressive marks. Behind the man is the back side of a stretched canvas. This painting was shown in the senior level painting exhibit in the Lightwell Gallery at University of North Texas in October of 2012.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : oil paint, linen ; 6 x 12 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Swihart, Samuel
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2012, Samuel Swihart, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012101406
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129792