Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Vortex
Artist: Lopez, Ana MariaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Faculty, UNT College of Visual Arts + Design.
- Creation: 2010
- No Language
- Content Description: The brooch front has granulation while the back side has keum boo overlay. The texture is created by chasing and repousse.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : fine silver, sterling silver, 22k gold overlay ; 2.75 x .75 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): brooches
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): repoussé
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): chasing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): gilding (technique)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Lopez, Ana Maria
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2010, Ana Maria Lopez, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012091818
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129788