Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Column
- Series Title Hybrids
Artist: Lopez, Ana MariaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Faculty, UNT College of Visual Arts + Design.
- Creation: 1999
- No Language
- Content Description: This is the back side view of the piece. The texture on the lower portion can be seen in this view.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : copper, modeling paste, paint, chemical patination ; 27 x 12 x 11 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): patination
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): copper (metal)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Lopez, Ana Maria
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 1999, Ana Maria Lopez, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012091805
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129775