Attic Turbine Vent Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Attic Turbine Vent
Artist: Lopez, Ana MariaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Faculty, UNT College of Visual Arts + Design.
- Creation: 2012
- No Language
- Content Description: The brooch is to be worn on the shoulder and is in the form of an attic vent. The piece spins.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : sterling silver ; 3 x 3 x 2.75 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): pins (jewelry)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): brooches
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sterling silver
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Lopez, Ana Maria
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2012, Ana Maria Lopez, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012091802
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129772