The Alchemist's Wedding Band Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Alchemist's Wedding Band
Artist: Lopez, Ana MariaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Faculty, UNT College of Visual Arts + Design.
- Creation: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: The small scale sculpture, according to the artist, represents an alchemical allegory of marriage. It is symmetrical with two bulbous shapes emerging from a third round piece which is balanced on a crescent shape. The work is topped with a funnel shape holding some shapes made of lead.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : lead, copper, 12K gold ; 3.75 x 2.75 x 1.25 in.
- Keyword: works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lead (metal)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): gold (metal)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): copper (metal)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Lopez, Ana Maria
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2006, Ana Maria Lopez, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012091801
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129771