Pages from a Quiet Book: A Societal Labyrinth Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pages from a Quiet Book: A Societal Labyrinth
Artist: Cheal, SusanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American; faculty, UNT College of Visual Arts + Design; University of North Texas
- Creation: 1992/1994
- Content Description: Image of part of an art installation at the Salt Lake Art Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. This portion of the installation includes a figure pierced with arrows and knives. The artist refers to him as the "wound" man. In the foreground, are two leg splints with suspended latex tubing.
- Physical Description: 1 art installation (visual work) : multimedia work + many parts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): installations (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): multimedia works
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Installations (Art) -- Utah -- Salt Lake City.
- Keyword: works of art
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Utah - Salt Lake County - Salt Lake City
- Exhibition: Pages from a Quiet Book: A Societal Labyrinth [installation], Salt Lake Art Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Cheal, Susan
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 1992, Susan Cheal, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011021422
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc129686