An Appraisal of Minerals Availability for 34 Commodities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Appraisal of Minerals Availability for 34 Commodities
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 692
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: "Compiled by Staff, Bureau of Mines."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Content Description: From Program Overview: "This bulletin summarizes and updates availability information published in individual mineral commodity appraisals since 1979. it also marks achievement, after 15-yr systems and data development history, of a major Bureau goal to build computer-based systems and the necessary staff infrastructure to perform timely, commodity-wide assessments with comparable cost frameworks."
- Physical Description: 309 p. : ill.
- Keyword: minerals
- Keyword: mining
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 692
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12833
- Display Note: "United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines."