Identity Management at the University of North Texas Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Identity Management at the University of North Texas, article, May 2018; Chicago, Illinois. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1281827/: accessed June 4, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Digital Projects Unit.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this article.
Educational / Private Use
This article has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Libraries Digital Projects Unit in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this article.
- Please review the statement of rights for this article.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.