A Benglam Story by Rex Khullar Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Benglam Story by Rex Khullar
- Series Title Shobhana Chelliah Collection
Research team head: Chelliah, Shobhana LakshmiCreator Type: Personal
Speaker: Khullar, RexContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2008-05
- Content Description: Rex Khullar tells a Benglam Story. In this one, Benglam was sitting on the tree with the intention of cutting it down. He cut off the the tree trunk he was sitting on and fell to the ground.
- Physical Description: 1 recording (5 min.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Linguistics.
- Keyword: trickster
- Keyword: traditional
- Keyword: narrative
- Keyword: Manipur
- Keyword: Tibeto-Burman languages
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Lamkang Language ResourceCode: SAALT
Name: Computational Resource on South Asian LanguagesCode: CORSAL
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: lmk200805xxnr_Benglam_slc_RK
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1281705