Low-Temperature Lignite Tar: Processing and Utilization Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Low-Temperature Lignite Tar: Processing and Utilization
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 663
Author: Berber, John S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Rice, Richard L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Spencer, John D.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Morgantown Energy Research CenterCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Morgantown, West Virginia
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Content Description: From Introduction: "The first part of the report describes methods that were used to separate various constituents from the distillable portion of low-temperature tar and techniques for upgrading them into more valuable products."
- Physical Description: 70 p. : ill.
- Keyword: research
- Keyword: tar
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 663
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12809
- Display Note: "United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines."