Oilfields in the Williston Basin in Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oilfields in the Williston Basin in Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 629
Author: Hamke, J. R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Marchant, L. C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Cupps, C. Q.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Content Description: From Introduction: "This report describes the development of the petroleum industry in the United States portion of the Williston basin."
- Physical Description: 496 p. : ill.
- Keyword: oil fields
- Keyword: petroleum
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Montana
- Place Name: United States - North Dakota
- Place Name: United States - South Dakota
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 629
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12781
- Display Note: "The work upon which this report is based was done under a cooperative agreement between the Bureau of Mines, U.S. Department of the Interior, and the University of Wyoming."