X-Ray Powder Diffraction Patterns of Solid Hydrocarbons, Derivatives of Hydrocarbons, Phenols, and Organic Bases Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title X-Ray Powder Diffraction Patterns of Solid Hydrocarbons, Derivatives of Hydrocarbons, Phenols, and Organic Bases
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 613
Author: Hofer, L. J. E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Peebles, W. C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bean, E. H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1963
- Content Description: From Abstract: "The Bureau of Mines has developed a library of 178 X-ray powder diffraction patterns of aromatic hydrocarbons, 2,4,7-trinitro-9-fluorence derivatives of aromatic hydrocarbons phenols, and organic bases for positive identification of solid organic compounds of special interest to the chemistry of coal, air pollution, and related fields.This bulletin contains convenient indices designed to permit maximum use of this library."
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill.
- Keyword: compounds
- Keyword: x-rays
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 613
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12765