State community assistance initiatives : innovations of the late 70's Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State community assistance initiatives : innovations of the late 70's
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1979-05
- Digitized: 2006-08-21
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document addresses state community assistance initiatives.
- Physical Description: viii, 51 p. ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- United States -- States.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 5775982
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.Ad 9/8:2 St 2/8
- Other: M-116
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1274
- Display Note: An information report.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C