Analyses of Washington Coals: Supplement to Technical Papers 491 and 618 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analyses of Washington Coals: Supplement to Technical Papers 491 and 618
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 572
Author: Daniels, JosephCreator Type: Personal
Author: Yancey, H. F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Geer, M. R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Abernethy, R. F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Aresco, S. J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Hartner, F. E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1958
- Content Description: From Washington Coalfields: The geographical distribution of the principal coal areas of Washington is shown in figure 1. Detailed information concerning these fields is given in Bureau of Mines Technical Paper 491. Further information on the minor coal areas is given in two bulletins of the Washington Division of Mines and Geology. Analyses, plastic properties, free-swelling indexes, and agglutinating values of the separate coals, together with data on yields of carbonization products and properties of the cokes produced in laboratory tests and under operating conditions."
- Physical Description: 96 p. : ill.
- Keyword: analyses
- Keyword: coal fields
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington - King County
- Place Name: United States - Washington - Pierce County
- Place Name: United States - Washington - Thurston County
- Place Name: United States - Washington - Whatcom County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 572
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12725