Explosion-Proof Design and Wiring for Permissible Mining Equipment Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Explosion-Proof Design and Wiring for Permissible Mining Equipment
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 541
Author: Gleim, E. J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: James, R. S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Brunot, H. B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1955
- Content Description: From Scope of Paper: "This paper mainly consist of a discussion of design features of explosion-proof units that have been employed in the construction of permissible machines."
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill.
- Keyword: mining equipment
- Keyword: safety
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 541
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12700