Surface-Water Seepage into Anthracite Mines in the Lackawanna Basin, Northern Field: Anthracite Region of Pennsylvania Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Surface-Water Seepage into Anthracite Mines in the Lackawanna Basin, Northern Field: Anthracite Region of Pennsylvania
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 518
Author: Ash, S. H. (Simon Harry), b. 1889Creator Type: Personal
Author: Eaton, W. L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Whaite, R. H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1952
- Content Description: From Scope of Report: "This report discusses the nature of stream-bed and surface seepage problems and mentions remedial measures devised by some anthracite-mining companies to prevent seepage of surface water into their mines."
- Physical Description: 44 p. : ill.
- Keyword: mines
- Keyword: seepage
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania - Lackawanna County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 518
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12677