Preparation Characteristics of Some Coals Available for the Synthetic Liquid Fuels Industry Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preparation Characteristics of Some Coals Available for the Synthetic Liquid Fuels Industry
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 495
Author: Fraser, ThomasCreator Type: Personal
Author: Crentz, William L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Barrett, Orrin T.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: From Introduction: "The first major assignment was the sampling and testing of a series of typical American coals deemed to be suitable for hydrogenation based on early research work conducted by the Bureau of Mines. The first series of tests has been completed and is reported in this paper."
- Physical Description: vi, 132 p. : ill.
- Keyword: coals
- Keyword: liquid fuels
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: England
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 495
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12655