Contributions to the Data on Theoretical Metallurgy: [Part] 11. Entropies of Inorganic Substances: Revision (1948) of Data and Methods of Calculation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Contributions to the Data on Theoretical Metallurgy: [Part] 11. Entropies of Inorganic Substances: Revision (1948) of Data and Methods of Calculation
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Contributions to the Data on Theoretical Metallurgy
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 477
Author: Kelley, K. K.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: From Introduction: "The present bulletin also contains all the pertinent explanatory matter that appeared in its predecessors. Thus, it retains the same dual purpose of assembling the available values of the entropies at 298.16 degrees K of the elements and inorganic compounds and giving enough explanation of methods of calculating entropies to make the results comprehensible."
- Physical Description: 152 p. : ill.
- Keyword: methods
- Keyword: metallurgy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1936
- End Date: 1948
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 477
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12637
- Display Note: "XI."