Quarry Accidents in the United States During the Calendar Year 1941 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Quarry Accidents in the United States During the Calendar Year 1941
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 452
- Serial Title Quarry Accidents in the United States During the Calendar Year
Author: Adams, William W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Wrenn, Virginia E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1943
- Content Description: Report published by the U.S. Bureau of Mines which is a compilation of accidents in quarries located in the United States with data regarding the number and kinds of accidents as well as information about the mining operations (e.g., number of men employed, kinds of quarries, amount of work performed, etc.).
- Physical Description: ii, 89 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Quarries and quarrying -- Accidents -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: accident reports
- Keyword: safety practices
- Keyword: mining
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1941
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 452
- OCLC: 22257607
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2006-238955
- Library of Congress Control Number: 13-35364
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12612