Coal-Mine Accidents in the United States, 1936 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coal-Mine Accidents in the United States, 1936
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 420
- Added Title Bulletin: United States Department of Commerce, Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 420
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Serial Title Coal-Mine Accidents in the United States
Author: Adams, W. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Geyer, L. E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Parry, M. G.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1939
- Content Description: Report compiled by the U.S. Bureau of Mines including statistics on fatal and non-fatal accidents in coal mines located in the United States as well as data regarding the various operations (e.g., number of miners employed and average production). The information is organized into tables for comparison and the text draws some overall conclusions in the summary.
- Physical Description: ii, 128 p. ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal mine accidents -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal mines and mining -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: miners
- Keyword: statistics
- Keyword: safety practices
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1936
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 420
- OCLC: 22168772
- Library of Congress Control Number: 32-26951
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12583