Metal-Mine Accidents in the United States During the Calendar Year 1935 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Metal-Mine Accidents in the United States During the Calendar Year 1935
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 410
- Serial Title Metal-Mine Accidents in the United States During the Calendar Year
Author: Adams, W. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kolhos, M. E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1938
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines covering accidents that happened in metal mines located in the United States including statistics for injuries, fatalities, kinds and causes of accidents, and operational data, such as number of mine workers and shifts worked.
- Physical Description: ii, 51 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mine accidents -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mineral industries -- Accidents -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: mining
- Keyword: safety practices
- Keyword: accident reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1935
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 410
- OCLC: 14708485
- SuDoc Number: I 28.3
- SuDoc Number: I 28.7
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2006-238954
- Library of Congress Control Number: 13-35245
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12575