Mining Methods and Practice in the Michigan Copper Mines Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mining Methods and Practice in the Michigan Copper Mines
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 306
Author: Crane, W. R.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Department of Commerce, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1929
- Content Description: From Introduction: "The mining methods described and discussed in this report have been considered historically-that is, from early to present practice. The data for this report were collected during 1927."
- Physical Description: 210 p. : ill.
- Keyword: copper mines
- Keyword: mining methods
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1910
- End Date: 1927
- Place Name: United States - Michigan
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 306
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12479