Coal-Mine Ventilation Factors Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coal-Mine Ventilation Factors
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 285
Author: Greenwald, H. P.Creator Type: Personal
Author: McElroy, G. E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Department of Commerce, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1929
- Content Description: Report discussing results from investigations of coal mining ventilation and discussing problems of ventilation in coal mining.
- Physical Description: 112 p. : ill.
- Keyword: coal mining
- Keyword: research
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 285
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12463