Surface Machinery and Methods for Oil-Well Pumping Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Surface Machinery and Methods for Oil-Well Pumping
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 224
Author: George, H. C.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1925
- Content Description: From Introduction General Scope: "This bulletin deals with prime movers, power-transmitting machinery, and the surface equipment and methods used to pump oil wells."
- Physical Description: 183 p. : ill.
- Keyword: machiney
- Keyword: oil wells
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 224
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12407