Surface Machinery and Methods for Oil-Well Pumping Page: 141
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY. 141
5. SEVERSON, S. B. How Empire runs electric pumps for wells. Petroleum
July, 1919, pp. 25-27.
6. STIRLING, R. The air-lift system of raising oil. Jour. Inst. Pet. Tech.,
Sol. 6, 1919-20, pp. 379-406.
7. HOPKINS, R. A. Hydroelectric pumping in the oil fields. Mining and
Oil Bulletin, January, 1920, pp. 83-85.
8. SULENTIC, S. A. Oil engine as prime mover. Petroleum, February, 1920,
9. LANGLEY, SETH S. Oil-well pumping methods and equipment. Eng. and
Min. Jour., March 27, 1920, pp. 748-754.
10. LANE, W. G. Electric power in oil fields. Jour. Elec., January 1, 1921,
11. BENTLEY, P. G. Electrical power for pumping oil wells. The Oil Weekly,
March 5, 1921, pp. 25-27.
12. BARNES. W. F. Electric power provides economical method for pumping
wells. Ohio Gas and Oil Men's Journal, May, 1922, pp. 5-7.
13. Automatic bailer for oil recovery. Eng. and Min. Jour. Press, August 19,
1922, pp. 333-334.
14. SHENON, P. J. Oil-well jack plants. The Record, November, 1922, pp.
15. WRIGHT, WHITNEY B. Oil production methods in California. Pacific
Mining News of Eng. and Min. Jour. Press. November, 1922, pp. 193-197.
BOOKS WITH CHAPTERS ON PETROLEUM PRODUCTION.
16. JOHNSON, ROSWELL H., and HUNTLEY, L. G. Principles of oil and gas
production. New York, 1916, pp. 371.
17. THOMPSON, A. BEEBY. Oil-field development and petroleum mining. Lon-
don, 1916, pp. 648.
18. BACON, R. F., and HAMOR, W. A. The American petroleum industry.
New York, vol. 1, 1916, pp. 446.
19. SUMAN, J. R. Petroleum production methods. 1921, pp. 558.
20. DAY, D. T. Handbook of petroleum industry. New York, vol. 1, 1922,
964 pp.; vol. 2, 1922, pp. 1006.
21. WREN, LESTER O. A text book of Petroleum Production Engineering.
New York, 1924, 657 pp.
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
George, H. C. Surface Machinery and Methods for Oil-Well Pumping, report, 1925; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc12407/m1/176/: accessed August 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.