Analytical Methods for Certain Metals Including Cerium, Thorium, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Radium, Uranium, Vanadium, Titanium and Zirconium Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analytical Methods for Certain Metals Including Cerium, Thorium, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Radium, Uranium, Vanadium, Titanium and Zirconium
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 212
Author: Moore, R. B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Lind, S. C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Marden, J. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bonardi, J. P.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Davis, C. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Conley, J. E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1923
- Content Description: From Introduction: "This chapter indicates the methods of determining several of the alloy metals when occurring together in the same sample. Most materials seldom contain more than two or three of these elements, but considerable time may be saved if determinations can be combined. Details of the analyses and separations are not given here, as they have been covered more fully in other chapters. Whenever possible, reference is made to the particular chapter. Only sufficient directions have been given to outline the method of procedure, actual conditions for the separations being presented on other pages."
- Physical Description: 347 p. : ill.
- Keyword: alloy metals
- Keyword: methods
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 212
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12399