Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining: May to August, 1919 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining: May to August, 1919
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 183
- Added Title Law Serial 20
- Added Title Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining: Reported May-August, 1919
- Serial Title Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Sort Title Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining: 1919-05
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Law Serials
Author: Thompson, J. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1920
- Content Description: Bulletin issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines: "This publication is devoted exclusively to a review and abstracts of decisions based on the laws governing the rights and duties of mine owners, operators, miners, and persons trafficking in all kinds of mining properties. It includes abstracts of current decisions of all the Federal and State courts of last resort on questions relating to the mining industries" (Bulletin 61, p. 9).
- Physical Description: xxii, 167 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mining law - United States - Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mining law - Abstracts.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1919-05
- End Date: 1919-08
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 183
- Report No.: Law Serial 20
- SuDoc Number: I 28.3:183
- OCLC: 52283113
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12376