Bibliography of Petroleum and Allied Substances, 1917
Burroughs, E. H. 1920.
This report is part of the collection entitled: Technical Report Archive and Image Library and was provided by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department to Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. It has been viewed 360 times . More information about this report can be viewed below.
People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content.
United States. Government Printing Office.
Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
For guidance see Citations, Rights, Re-Use.
UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
Descriptive information to help identify this report. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Digital Library.
- Main Title: Bibliography of Petroleum and Allied Substances, 1917
- Series Title: United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title: United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 180
- Added Title: Petroleum Technology 54
- Series Title: Petroleum technology (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title: Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines)
"Petroleum Technology 54"
Unique identifying numbers for this report in the Digital Library or other systems.
- Report No.: Bulletin 180
- Report No.: Petroleum Technology 54
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12374
This report is part of the following collection of related materials.
Technical Report Archive and Image Library
Dates and time periods associated with this report.
Added to The UNT Digital Library
- Feb. 21, 2010, 11:09 p.m.
Description Last Updated
- July 31, 2015, 11:43 p.m.
Interact With This Report
Here are some suggestions for what to do next.
Burroughs, E. H. Bibliography of Petroleum and Allied Substances, 1917, report, 1920; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc12374/: accessed February 20, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.