The Decline and Ultimate Production of Oil Wells, with Notes on the Valuation of Oil Properties Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Decline and Ultimate Production of Oil Wells, with Notes on the Valuation of Oil Properties
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 177
- Added Title Petroleum Technology 51
- Series Title Petroleum technology (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines)
Author: Beal, Carl H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1919
- Content Description: From General Statement Purpose of the Report: "The present investigation was undertaken for the purpose of supplying some of the material so badly needed in the valuation and more efficient operation of oil properties. Because of the lack of time for further studies, the amount of data already accumulated and the policy of the Bureau of Mines of publishing as soon as possible any information that may be of use to an industry, the bulletin is issued now."
- Physical Description: 234 p. : ill.
- Keyword: oil
- Keyword: investigations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Kansas
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 177
- Report No.: Petroleum Technology 51
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12371