Melting Brass in a Rocking Electric Furnace Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Melting Brass in a Rocking Electric Furnace
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 171
- Added Title Mineral Technology 23
- Series Title Mineral technology (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines)
Author: Gillett, H. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Rhoads, A. E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1918
- Content Description: From Object of Report: "The object of this paper is to set forth in detail the possibilities and limitations of a rocking electric brass furnace. The general problem of electric brass furnaces is discussed and various types of furnaces are compared only so far as is necessary for the purpose of this report."
- Physical Description: 138 p. : ill.
- Keyword: experiments
- Keyword: furnaces
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 171
- Report No.: Mineral Technology 23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12367