Wastebook 2012 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wastebook 2012
Author: Coburn, TomCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2012-10
- Content Description: Senator Tom Coburn released his Wastebook 2012, a report outlining wasteful federal policies that cost taxpayers more than $19 billion dollars a year.
- Physical Description: 200 p.: ill.
- Keyword: U.S. Congress
- Keyword: loophole
- Keyword: fisical responsibility
- Keyword: Government spending
- Keyword: taxpayer
- Keyword: waste
- Keyword: budget
Name: Government Documents General CollectionCode: UNTGOV
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc123537
- Display Note: [downloaded: 2012-11-29]
- Display Note: Metadata created on 2012-12-07