Ready Schools Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ready Schools
- Alternate Title A report of the Goal 1 Ready Schools Resource Group
Author: National Education Goals Panel (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Author: Shore, RimaCreator Type: Personal
Name: National Education Goals Panel (U.S.)Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1998-02
- Content Description: To the National Education Goals Panel, ensuring that children start school ready to learn is vitally important. But ensuring that schools are ready for children is important as well. Recognizing that good education means both ready children and ready schools, the Goals Panel convened a special group of advisors and asked them to identify what makes a ready school. This report, Ready Schools, is the result of their efforts. It recommends ten specific approaches found in successful elementary schools and documented by research to be keys to ready schools.
- Physical Description: 36 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Home and school -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Education -- Parent participation -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Community and school -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Home and school -- United States -- Directories.
- Keyword: education
- Keyword: preschool programs
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Documents General CollectionCode: UNTGOV
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 39221187
- SuDoc Number: ED 1.2:G 53/17
- UNT Catalog No.: b2090003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc123536
- Display Note: Metadata created on 2012-12-07