Common Sense Government: Works Better and Costs Less Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Common Sense Government: Works Better and Costs Less
Author: Gore, AlbertCreator Type: Personal
Contributor: National Performance Review (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: The National Performance Review (U.S.)Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.Additional Info: For sale by the U.S. G.P.O.
- Creation: 1995
- Content Description: The National Performance Review is about change---historic change---in the way the government works. As the title makes clear, the National Performance Review is about moving from red tape to results to create a government that works better and costs less. This third report of the National Performance Review describes the impact of reinvention on the American people and their government and presents more than 300 new recommendations. The National Performance Review focused primarily on how government should work, not on what it should do. On September 7, 1995, Vice President Al Gore and the National Performance Review released their third report, two years after the first report, From Red Tape to Results: Creating a Government That Works Better and Costs Less.
- Physical Description: 160 p: ill
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Administrative agencies -- Customer services -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government productivity -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- 1993-2001.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Total quality in management -- United States.
- Keyword: Good governance
- Keyword: Government efficiency
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Documents General CollectionCode: UNTGOV
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 276877901
- ISBN: 9780307473264
- SuDoc Number: PR 43.8:W 37/W 89
- Universally Unique Identifier: b3657020
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc123531
- Display Note: Vice President Al Gore Third Report of the National Performance Review.
- Display Note: Metadata created on 2012-12-05