The OA2020 Expression of Interest Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The OA2020 Expression of Interest
Author: Hawkins, Kevin S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Cross Timbers Library CollaborativeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2018-08-10
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2018 Cross Timbers Library Collaborative Annual Conference. OA2020 is an international initiative that supports institutions committed to a large-scale shift toward open access to the scholarly journal literature. Institutions that sign the Expression of Interest commit to making a good-faith effort to devise and implement practical strategies and actions for transitioning their funding for subscribing to journals to supporting open access. This lightning talk provides and overview of the OA2020 initiative and related resources to help guide decision-making on how to redirect library funding.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Keyword: open access
- Keyword: scholarly publishing
- Keyword: collection development
- Conference: 2018 Cross Timbers Library Collaborative Annual Conference, August 10, 2018. Denton, Texas.
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1234370
- Academic Department: UNT Libraries