Extraction of Gasoline from Natural Gas by Absorption Methods Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Extraction of Gasoline from Natural Gas by Absorption Methods
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 120
- Added Title Petroleum Technology 23
- Series Title Petroleum technology (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines)
Author: Burrell, George A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Biddison, P. M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Oberfell, G. G.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1917
- Content Description: From Introduction: "This report deals with a method of extracting gasoline from natural gas by absorbing the gasoline in oil and subsequently separating it from the oil by distillation."
- Physical Description: 74 p. : ill.
- Keyword: natural gas
- Keyword: investigations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 120
- Report No.: Petroleum Technology 23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc12326