NATO's 2018 Brussels Summit Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NATO's 2018 Brussels Summit
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Belkin, PaulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in European Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-07-05
- Content Description: This report discusses the meeting of leaders from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's (NATO's) 29 member states, scheduled to take place on hold a summit at NATO headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, on July 11-12, 2018. Despite the heightened U.S.-European tensions, NATO officials say they expect the allies to announce new NATO initiatives in six main areas at the summit: enhancing collective defense and deterrence, defense spending and burdensharing, countering terrorism, enhancing NATO cooperation with the European Union, and NATO enlargement.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International cooperation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International organization
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10926
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10926_2018July05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1228562