U.S.-China Trade Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S.-China Trade Issues
- Series Title CRS In Focus
Author: Morrison, Wayne M.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-08-02
- Content Description: This report provides a summary of U.S.-China commercial ties, including history, trends, issues, and outlook.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic relations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign trade policy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: China
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IF10030
- Accession or Local Control No: IF10030_2018Aug02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1228556